1. Ciao Manhattan
(1990) by Lee Hyla
Bas Relief (2007) by Kyle Bartlett
2. I. Shimmering Oscillations with Bands of Light
3. II. Smorzando come sospiro
Fleeting Thoughts (2010) by Erich Stem
6. III. – IV.
7. Centauro Marino (1984) by Salvatore Sciarrino
Deixo/Sonata for viola and piano (2009) by Douglas Boyce
8. I. Directed
9. II. Ostinato
10. III. An Agile Clockwork
11. Partita (2007) by Ryan Streber
12. Dead Cat Bounce (2009) by Eric Moe
"It is followed by Erich Stem’s “Fleeting Thoughts”, a kind of experiment in sound that aims at reproducing the functioning of the mind, establishing a fluent and chaotic exchange that breaks minimalism apart..."
David Murrieta, A Closer Listen, Online Magazine, New York, NY
"Erich Stem’s four-part suite Fleeting Thoughts juxtaposes a terse, balletesque pulse with icily moody piano-and-string interludes that eventually leads to a richly satisfying noir bustle on the way out."
Delarue, Lucid Culture Online Magazine, New York, NY